"Everybody wants to grow in life and most likely financially. And that's why people start focusing on Cash (Money) but still struggle to earn enough money because they focus on Cash instead of KASH (Knowledge, Attitude, Skills and Habit)"
Let's learn simple definition of KASH
- Knowledge : Knowledge is whatever you know about this world and about yourself.
In DMIT industry, you need to have knowledge about followings :
- Knowledge about subject
- Knowledge about Market
- Knowledge about competition
- Knowledge about customer behavior
- Knowledge about market challenges
- Knowledge about your core competencies
- Attitude : Attitude is what you Feel about what you Know.
There are 2 important words in this definition, first is Feel and Second is know.
So to feel something you need to know. If you know more you will feel more. If you know less you will feel less.
So Knowledge is the foundation of Attitude. So gain more and more Knowledge.
Followings are some of the significant Attitudinal requirement in DMIT industry :
- Hunger to Win
- Skill : Skill is what you Do with what you Know.
Again there are 2 important words in this definition, first is Do and Second is know.
So to Do something you need to know. If you better than others you will do better than others.
So again Knowledge is the foundation of Skills also. So gain more and more Knowledge.
Here are some of the must possessed Skills to run DMIT business successfully :
- Effective Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Objection Handling Skills
- Selling Skills
- Closing Skills
- Price Positioning Skills
- Reference Generation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Habit : Habit is what you do automatically or a behavior repeated for long until it becomes automatic.
So anything which you do repeatedly becomes your Habit whether it's good or bad.
Habits are good slave but bad Master. We can not change our future but surely we can change our habits and eventually our future will be changed accordingly.
Here are some of the important Habits you must develop to run DMIT business successfully :
- Prospecting Habit : Everyday you must generate 5-6 new prospects in DMIT business by using your reference generation skills
- Calling Habit : Everyday you must call your prospects and fix minimum 3 appointments by using your telephonic skills
- Selling Habit : Everyday you must sell minimum 1 DMIT report by using your Selling Skills. There must not be any ZERO day in your business.